JDT is currently HIPAA compliant.
- Services: Enter and submit claims to commercial
insurance, Medicare and Medicaid electronically on a daily
- Follow Up: Follow-Up with all third party carriers on
unpaid balances. Overdue bills are worked at approximately
60 days from the date billed if payment has not been
- Patient Bills: Patients are sent monthly statements.
- Reports: Financial Reports are sent monthly. Should
there be a particular reporting requirement that is not
addressed in the standard reports, JDT can provide reports
customized to meet your exact needs.
- In House Programming: This capability allows us to
create custom reports or features to meet any reporting or
- Remote Access: JDT offers remote access to our clients.
This capability allows the client to access the JDT server
via a secure internet access.
Many clients find it helpful to keep this screen up at the
front desk to view any balance due from the patient at the
time of the office visit. This also allows the client to
review patient accounts and current patient demographics.
- Audit Trail: JDT offers both a front end and back end
audit trail. This ensures that all services that are submitted
to JDT have been posted and that payments posted match
JDT charges clients on a percentage of collection basis. The
percentage is dependent upon the size and type of the practice.
Further information may be obtained in a confidential telephone call
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please
call Jonnae Topper, JDT Medical Billing, Ltd. at (773) 275-4800 or
simply send an email to
Medical Billing. You may also use the email form by clicking
on Contact Us or by clicking on the
envelope icon above.